
That my friends is an understatement! I've been a major slacker and have neglected my poor little blog for almost exactly ONE year. Yowsa! So what's happened in that year? SO much! For starters I'm now a Mrs. not a Ms. as Taylor and I married on December 4th. I don't have a real good answer for why I've neglected my blog other than planning a wedding deemed more time consuming aaaaand Taylor and I began a new endeavor together....we started a photography business. Taylor has always been a really great photographer and always just did it for fun, but during March of last year, we decided to turn it into a business in order to help pay for our wedding.
Business has been good! We've done lots of shoots for families, senior sessions a quinceanera and a couple of weddings. We also have several things lined up the next couple of months and we are so glad that these opportunities have come our way! If you haven't already, you can check out our website here
I WILL be better about updating and I look forward to getting back in touch with some of you that I used to follow so avidly! In closing here is a picture from our Christmas in Kansas City with Taylor's parents, I'll post more about our wedding and Christmas later!




1 comment:
I am so glad you are back! I've missed your blogs!
Post a Comment