Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yay March!

I can honestly say that I've NEVER wanted a month to be over as much as I wanted February to be GONE! True to form though, February wanted to get just ONE last dig in and I was sick all weekend. Just a cold though, but it did cause me to miss work yesterday. You won the battle February, but you will not win the war! :)

On a tangent, I know I've mentioned before how much I love vintage jewelry. For Christmas, Taylor bought me a few pieces that I plan on making into jewelry for my wedding day. Another piece that he bought for me, I made into a necklace that I can't wait to pair with a cute dress once the weather gets warmer. Hopefully this will be REAL soon because I'm tired of the cold weather. I'm so ready for a flip flop weather and I'm equally pumped about getting a pedicure to show off my toesies!

And now for your viewing enjoyment, here's a picture of the brooch turned necklace. This picture does not do it justice though, it's much prettier in person :)

1 comment:

Imaginale Design said...

Nice! Like that idea a lot :)