Friday, March 11, 2011

Roooooooad Triiiip!

I'm deviating from the wedding posts because today Taylor and I leave for our honeymoon! We wanted to take our honeymoon sometime AFTER our wedding because we were already going to be doing a lot of traveling because of the Christmas holidays. We were originally planning on going somewhere at the end of May......well that was the plan! One of my co-workers informed me in January that I could be gone Spring Break because he was wanting to be gone in May. We decided to go ahead an opt for Spring Break since Taylor wouldn't have any classes.

This left us with little time to make plans/reservations/save money so we opted for a road trip! We rented a car and are driving to Shreveport, New Orleans and Orange Beach , Alabama. Taylor has pretty much made all the plans and even typed out a handy dandy itinerary for us. Among the plans....a little of this....well I won't be feeding them!And a little of THIS!

And lastly a little of thisI'm super excited to be gone, BUT i'm super bummed that I have to wait a week to meet little Miss Presley, Erica's new baby girl that is due ANY MINUTE now! Hope all of you have a wonderful Spring Break! :)

No comments: