I love that line in The Wedding Singer when the limo driver hits the cones during the obstacle course while showing off to Drew Barrymore! So in an earlier post, I told you about some cones that I'd purchased as well as a bunch of ribbon. The plan is to create these:

out of these:

I'd like to put these on the same table as the cake and all the other sweet treats! When I got engaged, Lins (the baby seeeester) gave me a HUGE stack of bridal magazines and I found the idea in Martha Stewart Weddings and fell in love with it! :)
3 comments:
Now that is a cute idea!! Great decor AND party favor!! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)
very cute!
hey if you need help putting these together or anything else, i can be pretty crafty and am willing to lend a hand!
Post a Comment