So I've had my heart set on something special for my wedding, but I didn't think we'd be able to afford it. This past weekend my Mom and I went to a bridal fair here in Lubbock and the item I wanted was there AND if you booked it at the bridal fair then you receive a 15% discount. What did I splurge on? One of these!

Not this one exactly, but you get the point! Guests get to take their own strip of pictures with a monogram and the date of our wedding on it and Taylor and I get a CD with all the pictures on it for us to keep! I'm so excited! :)
5 comments:
Oh wow! That's awesome, Jenn. Hey, it's your wedding. You only get married once. Go out with a bang :)
So cool! I love it!
Oh my gosh Jenn!! That is awesome! What a fun idea!
I am so excited for this! And way to go you with all of your shopping already! YAY!!!
That was my splurge too. And then i found out they did videography services for their photobooth clients. So the price i budgeted for a videographer, i got both the videographer and photobooth for. YAY! I can't wait for this at the wedding!
Post a Comment