
I've now fallen into the same category as every 13-year-old girl in America. Why? Because I totally got sucked into the Twilight craze. My friend Jenny read the books and watched the movie and raved about how good the books were. I like to read, but I didn't really want to read a series of books aimed for teens and pre-teens.
Last Thursday, my roommate brought home Twilight on D.V.D. and since I'm not one to turn down a movie, I decided to watch it. The movie was decent but EVERYONE I talked to said they liked the book so much better. On the bright side though, some of the music in the movie wasn't terrible and the movie closes with a Radiohead song. Radiohead = one of my faves!
On Saturday I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and noticed that the paperback version of the book was only $6 bucks. I decided why the heck not?
Fastforward to bedtime last night and in a little more than a days time I read 375 pages. Yeah, I've become that girl! Is it sad that I'm ready to finish this one and move onto the next??




3 comments:
not sad at all!! I am in the middle of New Moon (The second one) and i'm trying to keep my eyes open at work today because I stayed up too late reading last night.
I read them all in August in 3 days flat. Not kidding, no sleep, just reading!
Dude, I loved Twilight and I'm not 13... SLIGHTLY offended.
haha... they are great!!
Post a Comment