
Last night one of my best friend's arrived home from his 3rd tour in Iraq. I honestly can't believe this was his 3rd tour, as it seems like just last year we welcomed him home from his 2nd tour. I definitely hope that this will in fact be his last.
I've known Eric since we were both 19 and went with him to his first Marine Corp Ball. He's been such a great friend to me and has helped me move numerous times....hey when you have a truck that's pretty much a given! He's the life of the party and can put a smile on your face no matter what kind of mood you're in. That being said, here's a photo montage dedicated to my Eric!
Spencer, me and Eric celebrating my 20th birthday, wow how this seems so long ago!

Road Trip to Wichita Falls LtoR: Eric, Spence, Jenny, Me

Eric and I a few days after his Homecoming (2003) after his 1st tour in Iraq...he decided to wear part of Spencer's Halloween costume from the year before!

Halloween '05, Eric learned the hard way what happens when you show up to a Halloween party without a costume....the girls MAKE you a costume! (He was a pretty lady and I was a rollergirl)


Taken the day before he left for his 2nd tour (2006)



The last picture Eric and I took before he left for his 3rd tour (2008) 




2 comments:
I am glad your friend made it home safely. Please thank him for all of us! (also, if my first thought about that picture with him in the afro was to make fun of you forgive me - we are both in the big hair club!) hehehe!!
BTW, I saw that blog about the decorating and I'm absolutely going to use it! Thanks Jenn!
Post a Comment