The night Court and Logan finally met was not actually the first night this was supposed to happen. I tried on numerous occasions to coax Court into coming out to check out my friend's band and on each occasion she always had something else going on....or she was just blowing me off haha! So after a few failed attempts, we finally decided that she would come to Rocky's that night to catch the show. As the night went on, I waited and waited on Court to show up. Around midnight I text Court to see if she was in fact coming.....her response? I'm at Wild West and I just met a cute boy. My response to her.....don't even worry about it. So what did Court do? She made a beeline for Rocky's since she knew I wasn't too happy! See all it took was a little tough love to make my Court come to Rocky's to meet her future husband and they've been inseperable ever since!


These two are so sweet together, its obvious to anyone who even spends just 5 minutes with them and it absolutely makes me so happy that I had a hand in all of it. Now for your viewing pleasure, just a few of their absolutely gorgeous engagement pictures. 






1 comment:
Aww what a sweet post! I'm so glad you found me! Yes please lets hang out soon...girls night?
Post a Comment