
Then last night I had a dream reminscient of Freaky Friday. Apparently I switched bodies with Steve Nash. Yeah that Steve Nash. Now if you aren't sure who Steve Nash is, he's the point guard for the Phoenix Suns. In my dream I was in a gym, notice I said gym...not an arena! We were warming up and I came to the realization that I was going to let my team down since I obviously don't have the same athletic abilities as those of Steve Nash! Then thinking that this might just be some charity game or something like that, I mean it was in a gym a lot like my high school gym, the opposing team walks out.....the L.A. Lakers.
I normally don't remember my dreams at all, but for some reason both of these were extremely vivid! Now why I dreamed I was Steve Nash is beyond me, I didn't watch TV last night at all and I read New Moon from the time I got home from work till I went to bed. Oh, and Steve Nash doesn't make a special guest appearance in New Moon either. I think I'm losing my mind! haha




1 comment:
Haha... good one! I once had a dream similar to that. Me and the rest of FISD Class of '04 had some sort of reunion at the school and decided to re-enact our senior play (The Princess and the Pea).. I started freaking out because I couldn't remember any of my lines and everyone started laughing at me... strange things happen during that REM Cycle.
Oh but 2 nights ago I dreamt of Edward again... u started having THOSE yet??
Post a Comment