I know I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE Etsy. I recently came across a shop that sells digital downloads and for those of you not exactly sure what I'm talking about, here's the info! People that have an eye for graphic design submit samples in their store and if you like the sample, they will alter the image to your specifications and then email the jpeg to you to use however you'd like! You can use them on invitations, favor tags, save the dates, or whatever else you'd like.
Behold our favor tags! We'll print these out and tie them onto the ornaments we'll use as favors. Yay! Total cost? A whopping $6 bucks! Not spending hours trying to do something similar and getting super frustrated with photoshop? Priceless!

2 comments:
Jenn -- that is fabulous! What a great idea and such a great price! Smart girl. You gotta know when to outsource and when to take it on yourself.
About fitness -- I've realized this past year how much I need to be considerate of what I eat. Like you, I never broke the 100 lbs mark (jeez, are we twins?!) until these past 2 years. Granted, I only gained like 4 lbs, but from a health perspective, I know it's my metabolism slowing down b/c I'm getting older. I'm short and petite, but I ALWAYS ate a *lot* - more than people assumed for my size. Now it's not about "losing" weight, but about being conscious of my intake (adding more natural fruits, less sugar, more veggies!, and not too many carbs). I LOVE, love, love bread! Definitely my weakness :)
Anyway, check out this broccoli recipe -- so yummy and very easy!
http://www.amateurgourmet.com/2008/11/the_best_brocco.html
My favorite part is that it rhymes as long as you say the date twenty ten, it's like you could have a movie announcer saying it...coming soon, to a chapel near you: Taylor and Jenn...December 4, twenty ten...I'm such a nerd, I did the voice and everything when I typed that :)
Post a Comment