Friday, February 12, 2010

Road Trip!

These past 2 weeks have been pretty terrible. Life in general has been pretty hectic and this weekend Taylor and I are taking a much needed mini-vacay with several of our friends. It seems that these last 2 weeks have been terrible for almost ALL of us going! We're heading out this afternoon for Ruidoso, NM and Taylor's best friend Adam flew in from L.A. last night so he'll be joining in on the fun as well.


We plan on visiting the casino tonight, maybe we'll win big and we can have $$ for our wedding haha! The boys will be going skiing and the whole group plans on going tubing tomorrow night. There are a total of 9 of us going and since we don't have a picture with ALL of us, I found a few seperate pictures of our little group! Yay, I'm so excited! Hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's weekend! :)

1 comment:

Imaginale Design said...

Hope you were able to relax! Maybe you won big and you're on your SECOND vacation!? hehe ;)