Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty Mama

On September 29, 2009, my dear friend Jenny gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and she and her hubs Spencer named her Caroline Anne! She was also welcomed by big sister Madison. I absolutely love their little family. Our friend Heather, who is also a WONDERFUL photographer, took some precious pics that you can view on her blog. While you're there, check out her other photos. (She's amazing btw!)

Back in 2001, Jenny and I were student assistants at Tech and Spencer was one of my close friends. I set them up and they were married 2 years later! Our friendship has grown leaps and bounds over the years and I am so lucky to call these two my friends! Here's some pictures through the years!

This picture was taken at my very first apartment in Lubbock, during the endless Summer of '01! We were just bebes!

This is when they became Mr. & Mrs. on December 20, 2003. Isn't this picture adorable, to this day it is still one of my absolute favorites!

Playing kissy face!

Celebrating my big 2-5 birthday at my extravaganza!

Floating the river in New Braunfels, still on of my most FAVORITE memories with my Jenny!
One summer our group created the Super Sunday Slip N' Slide Society. On Sundays, we'd go to Jenny and Spencer's, set up the Slip N' Slide, turn on some tunes...loudly I might add, and just hung out all day. And here are Jenny and I on the night back in Aug. of '06 when she told me she was pregnant with baby #1 Madison. We went to Spencer's lab (he's in Med School) and decided to model some goggles!

Here I am holding Madison for the first time on May 2, 2007!

And here I am with little Caroline on September 29, 2009. And lastly, here is a picture of their adorable little family.....oh how I love them so!

1 comment:

Spencer and Jenny said...

Love you Jenn. You truly are my best friend!!!