Friday, January 4, 2013

Here we go agaaaaaain!

I'm terrible I tell ya, absolutely terrible! I've been a bad blogger and baaaad blog friend. Last year was a pretty hectic/crazy year and I just didn't have time (well I just didn't make time for this lil' blog. I've tried to keep up with some blogs but failed miserably and I'm bound and determined to NOT do this again :) I've got a ton of blog topics that I plan to cover here in the next few days, you guys (if you're all still out there lol) won't know what hit you! I'll be trying to keep up with the goings on of my little family as they occur, as well as write about past things that I've yet to write about in order to be able to remember them in the future, namely an awesome trip to Vegas Taylor and I took and the pregnancy/birth of our baby girl Elayne who will be 3 months old on Sunday! Stay tuned friends!