

Then Zane joined in the Hangover fun as well!

Mr. Tonight decided this year that they would dress up as 80's wrestlers, Scott (the lead singer) went over the top and shaved his body from head to toe, that's dedication my friends! Here are Scott and Adam as Hulk Hogan and Rowdy Roddy Piper.
Kayla and Todd drove in from Midland to spend Halloween with us, and Kayla dressed up as Lady Gaga. She looked AWESOME!
And lastly, since the day after Halloween last year, I had my mind set on being Slash for Halloween this year. Taylor decided (ok well I kind of MADE him haha) to be Axl and Adam and I even taught him the Axl slide! To make his costume more authentic, Court (Jade from the Hangover up there!) used her AWESOME artistic abilities and drew Axl's tattoos on Taylor. Didn't she do a great job?
Amazing I tell ya! That Court is so talented! And lastly, here's Axl AND Slash on Halloween. If you're familiar with Slash at all, he almost ALWAYS has a cigarette in his mouth, therefore so did I, but don't worry....it stayed unlit all night!





1 comment:
Ya'll did look amazing! Great job! Can't wait to see what you come up with next year!
Post a Comment